Sunday, April 5, 2009

Monday Bloody Monday

I hate Monday, along with probably half the population of the world I should imagine.
I hate dragging my ass out of bed to come to work after having a great weekend that continued into Sunday night even though I told myself it wouldnt.
I hate going to work and smiling and being cheerful and reliving my wonderful weekend for the benefit of others just so I can torment myself with the fact I am at work once again.
Now dont get me wrong I actually really enjoy my job, I just hate Mondays.
Daylight saving finshed this weekend so I worked like a madwoman pruning hedges and trees and chopping things yesterday and now today I ache everywhere. I am not the fittest person around and so when I get these occasional spurts of ridiculous energy and go mad doing this sort of thing I suffer, oh man do I suffer.
On a better note, its a short week because of easter and I get a four day weekend this coming weekend . Holiday on Friday and holiday on Monday, which effectively makes next Tuesday a surrogate Monday and I will probably hate that too come to think of it lol.

One good thing is my little sister is coming over from Australia for a few days visit. Well not to visit me , they have a wedding to attend so I will be more of periferal thing really but it will be nice to see her.
Easter weekend also means I will hopefully at least two days fishing in so I can restock the freezer as it is fish-less at present.
Anyway Monday still sucks but I can cope with that so long as the weekends are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment