Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's only Wednesday

So why do I feel like a complete sloth already? This normally doesnt happen until at least friday morning. Usually as I am driving through countless streams of trafffic across town to work. Then it hits like a brick between the eyes, that "Oh I want to just turn around and go home" feeling. Anyway its only wednesday and I feel like this already. This is going to make the rest of the week totally sucky.
Oh and after last weeks little melt down I ended up going out on Saturday night and having a blast. I danced the night away with the girlies and got an entire weeks worth of exercise in the space of a few short hours. Total fun girls, thanks for dragging my sorry arse out.
Went fishing on Saturday, out on the water type fishing not the trolling through bars type of fishing. Although I must do some of that soon
Caught a couple of fish, so had freshies for dinner that night. Totally Yum!
I have to spend every night for the next blardy week finishing off my goddam portfolio for my last uni paper. Then it will all be over. I will have finished my course and will be free to indulge in some rampant drunken debauchery. I just know I will feel the need to celebrate loudly and long, with friends having to apologise to anyone I might offend with my language and lewdness. Oh bring on the lewdness. Bring on the celebrations!!
But I must finish this rotten sucky bollocky assignment first so focus Betty, focus..
Theres a whole wide world waiting for me to come out and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment