Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Is Just Me

Ok, this blogging business has me fascinated. It seems I can vent a lot of things on a blog and inject a lot of cynical potty-mouthed humour and people might find it funny.
Blog!!!.
Well to start with it doesnt sound that nice does it I mean like
"ewwww look at that"one might say and get the reply
"omg its a blog right there in the middle of the footpath, how disgusting" Bit like the word squab if you know what I mean and I have a certain friend of mine who knows exactly what I mean when I talk about squabs.
Let me introduce myself. I am Jo, I have a son and two dogs all of which do nothing but eat and sleep and mess up the house. Oh and I live in Auckland, New Zealand. Fascinating shit really I know.
I'm a lexophile (look it up sicko!) and I adore chocolate. Unfortunately chocolate adores me also and stalks me every time I go shoppping. It sits on those damn shelves in the supermarket calling me softly like a siren from the deep until I run at top speed down the isle and grab it and throw it frantically into my trolley hoping nobody including myself saw me do it. Then I take it home and toss it into the topmost corner of the pantry in absolute disgust with myself only to be heaving myself onto a dining room chair 3 hours later because the poxy thing is playing mind games with me and I am so weak, so very very weak when it comes to chocolate. Now in saying that I have just stuffed down my gullet a handful of jelly babies, sickly sweet and, well, nice. Until that is you stop and think that they have gelatine in them and gelatine is made out of ground up pigs feet apparently. Thats quite revolting really I have just eaten a handful of ground up pigs feet. Oh gross now I want to be sick in my mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment