Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yay Thursday

And its Easter weekend which means 4 days off work to go fishing and play with the boat and drink and eat chocolate .....not all necessarily in that order I might add.
Well I survived the week after having a hateful Monday and have pretty much got everything done without too many stuff ups or idly looking out the window beside my desk.
I guess I am lucky I have a window to look out......and its a biggie, huge window with a very picturesque view of the town I work in. Lots of trees and parks and old villa type houses so its nice.
I am sitting here in the sun almost falling asleep its so toasty and warm and its thursday afternoon before a long weekend and nobody seems to be moving around much in the office but I bloody bet once 5pm ticks over there will be an almighty stampede for the doors. Like women at a sale at the mall, pushing and shoving and hair pulling to get to the doors, and thats just the Blokes !!

No comments:

Post a Comment