Sunday, November 14, 2010

Warst Won or rather Last One

Well last week I started my last paper. Economic Environment. Sounds tedious I know but its needs must as such. It's my last paper for my NZIM Dip Mgmnt so I am just wanting to get the bloody thing over and done with and out of the way. Feb next year it will be finished. Sounds like ages away but its not, its only 12 weeks or 3 months away, not long at all really.
I am looking forward to Christmas Holidays....yayyy 3 weeks off work to do nothing but everything I feel like doing. Knowing me the first couple of days will be sleeping, I seem to start my holidays with a big sleepathon over a couple of days and then hit the ground running for the rest of the time.

At present my Bennyboy is cramming for end of year finals, to the point he slept at the dining room table spread across a couple of chairs on saturday night...........why I dont know, the reason wasnt clear but I am not going to argue with him while he is working his tail off and worrying about exams. I will tolerate the mess of books and notes and paper everywhere because he is working so incredibly hard, even while his friends are meeting at the beach he is staying back with his nose in the books. I havent told him to study or given him any instructions or restrictions at all, he is just cramming off his own bat so all credit to him I say and I wish him all the luck in the world with his exams starting tomorrow morning and going over the next two weeks.

I feel for these kids sitting their finals, I remember the nerves and stress and scariness of it all from my school days.

So Good Luck to you all
Go Hard and Go True.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to both you and Ben in your scholarly exploits. It appears you have set a very good example for him!

    ReplyDelete