Tuesday, November 23, 2010

5 down, 1 to go.

Ok so the teenager has managed to get through 5 exams and he has 1 left this thursday, History. To top it all off he also sits his restricted driving test on Dec 1, just to add to the pressure. I for one will be so pleased when it's all over and I can yell at him to clean his god damned mess up and pick up after himself again. Well no I dont look forward to the yelling but I have been trying very hard not to rock the boat while he is in the thick of exams and I swear he knows it too.
But I am over, I mean really really over the mess being left everywhere. It's not the study mess I mean, it's everything else that is just being dropped and left where it lies and the not bothering to even attempt his chores, I have mowed the lawns and unpacked the dishwasher and fed the hounds, all these things his chores but so as not to get into an argument about having to ask him to do it a dozen times and then get 'angus' at him when he doesnt do it and create stress, I have just done these things myself over the last two weeks. Now a gentle reminder to clean up his mess in the kitchen I met with attitude and I hate attitude from the teenager, it bugs the shit out of me that I get attitude when I ask him to clean up a mess he made himself, I mean its not like I asked him to cut of his left leg...or his right for that matter. Anyway thats my bleat for today.

On another note last friday I had a couple of friends over for a drink after work, wind down the week so to speak. New Guy called in and got to met some of my friends in a more conversational way. The girls liked him, the blokes like that he is an avid fisherman and a tradesman with handy skills lol.

Should I still be calling him New Guy when we have been exclusively dating for over 2 months already and he now has a toothbrush, a razor and deodorant at my place?


The pic is my first waterlily from my pond photographed today on my poxy old cellphone.

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous flower (and an impressive photo, for a poxy cellphone)! I bet your pond is lovely.

    Hmmmm... I think a guy with a razor at your place really does deserve his own distinctive blog moniker to go with it. The Fisherman, maybe? He seems to have landed you well! ;-)

    Honestly - it's brilliant to hear things are going so well with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have waterlilies! I love waterlilies!!!

    You can chew Ben's ass soon enough. And then once he's passed his driver's test you can send him on errands as well. :)

    As for New Guy...hmm. I think a blog nickname will come to you. Either that, or we'll get his real name.

    ReplyDelete