Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Visited by the gods of twisted metal

It's Firkin Freezing today and some dickwipe smashed into my car. Seriously I walked out into the carpark after work on Monday and looked at my car parked halfway over the curb and thought to myself "Why is the front of my car up on the walkway, ffs surely I didnt park it like that this morning I would have felt it hit the curb as it went up surely. Shit, who is watching me walk to my car to see who the dickhead is who parked their car halfway over the footpath??" Anyway as I neared my car I saw a piece of paper fluttering behind the windsheild wiper. it read... " Please contact security, we have details on the person who hit your car" HIT MY CAR!!! I yell in my brain as I run to the back of my car to discover twisted craked and bent fender. Not happy me. Anyway all sorted and in the loving hands of the panel beater as I write and it was nice to be told by the witness who got the dickheads details that his car looked way worse than mine. On another completely random tangent... It's firkin freezing today, the sun is out but the southerly wind is blowing and freezing and I loath and detest being cold and I am very cold today, even my fingers and legs feel cold and I have trousers on. Its only 10.30 am and I have eaten most of my lunch because I was cold and wanted warmth although what warmth is to be had from a a marmite sandwich and a muesli bar I am not quite sure. Now I am sitting here freezing my tits off............Clunk!............Clunk! Yep there they go.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry about that, but I'm very glad that there was a witness with the details. Also, sorry about your tits freezing off. But on the upside, you were just talking about breast reduction...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks big time, but it was excellent that someone had an eye on the irresponsible bugger. The last thing you need to be dealing with is a big bill for someone else's mistake. Did you have to contact them, or did your insurance agent take care of it? And if it was you, what did the other driver have to say for themselves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LG -Yep instant breast reduction...freeze your tits off. Cryogenic breast reduction even. Maybe they could be used for someones enhancement in future years...here have my donor hooters lol

    KB ...yes I bought the lovely girl a box of chocs just to thank her for her quick thinking in bailing the guy up for his details.
    All I did was hand everything including these details over to my insurance company and they contacted him and dealt with everything. My insurance company have really been very good to me over the years what with footballs through windows and housefires and now my car.

    ReplyDelete