Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Free to good, kind, tolerant, understanding home...

One 17.5 year old teenager
Male,
Unable to be housetrained
Lazy
Rude
Obnoxious
Disrespectful
Potty mouthed

Is physically fit and active but only when activity involves Football or Girls.
Unfortunately this particular edition lacks some of the better qualities that others editions seem to have.
I have no manual or operating instructions and have never been able to get this particular item to function satisfactorily hence the give away.

Comes with 3x5packs of 2 minute noodle snacks.

3 comments:

  1. You are too funny! Life with a teenager can be hard, which I know only because I once was one. But in those low moments, may I direct you to a few choice posts you've written before?

    http://go-betty.blogspot.com/2010/08/happy-birthday-bennyboy.html
    http://go-betty.blogspot.com/2010/11/drained-teenager-sucked-dry-of-anything.html
    http://go-betty.blogspot.com/2011/01/proud.html

    (Just thought you could use a trip down memory lane.) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, teenagers are dreadful and hateful and awful...but then they improve and you have a nice, grown-up friend who loves his mama. Don't give him away. Maybe just loan him out for a couple years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah KB I remember well I reread those posts yesterday before I wrote this one. As much as I love him and am proud of him he really isnt a nice person to me and the good bits are just that...bits at the moment. While he does well at school and sport and is well mannered to everyone else he really isnt a pleasant person to live with right now.

    LG yes dreadful hateful, awful and nasty and hurtful pretty much sums him up right now. I live in hope he will improve one day. Right now its incredibly hard to stick it out.

    ReplyDelete