Sunday, October 17, 2010

Its all about me and Halloween Parties.







And today this post really is all about me. An update on my wee world.

I have lost 4kgs Yayayaya not because of the Gym because I had to stop going but because I am walking and being very careful what I shovel through the gaping maw which is my mouth lol.

Yes I am happy to say I have kickstarted the regime to a healthier me and it has finally starting picking up speed.

My hernia has it's good days and its bad days, they are slowly becoming more good than bad and this is probably due to the food regime and the weightloss so I am pleased about that too. Now all I need to do is get on top of my stress levels and I will be great , dangerously so in fact.

I have an assignment due in a weeks time that I need to spend some urgent attention on but damned if I can get enthused about this right now as I am planning my Halloween Party.

Its gonna be great I have increased the decorations on last year so I not only have 2 metre tall zombie sillouettes but a skeleton in an old bathtub that will be filled with ice for the beers and drinks etc.
I have plastic eyeballs to float in the fruit punch and severed hands to hold the bowls of chip dip. Spiders and webs and pumpkins and witches and cats and all manner of gruesome decorations and props. I am also having a treasure hunt for the younger ghosts and ghouls. The yard will don its Halloween attire resplendant in its tombstones and skulls etc and I even have a big picture of a skeleton sitting on the dunny reading the paper to hang on the toilet door so people know its the toilet lol. I will have to make sure this year I get lots more pictures for my FB page.
Ghouly food will abound and costumes will delight, well I hope so anyway.

Everyone does Christmas parties to death so my annual 'do' is halloween, its much more fun.





















3 comments:

  1. It's great to hear you are feeling better. Congrats on the weight loss! It's a shame you measure in metric over there, because 9 pounds lost sounds so much more IMPRESSIVE than 4 kg, doesn't it?

    Your Halloween party looks fab... I haven't been to such a properly done do for Halloween for years. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeppers 9 pounds sounds a lot better than 4kg doesnt it.
    Am looking forward to the Halloween party yes indeedy.
    Well if you and D move to New Zealand in the future you will have a standing invitation for Halloween :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congratulations on the weight loss! Nick doesn't believe me (or, actually, he does, but doesn't want to), but it is all about how much you put in your mouth. Exercise is important, but, well, you know. Yay! Good for you!

    Also, your Halloween party sounds amazing. I want to go, I do I do!

    ReplyDelete