Monday, October 25, 2010

cautious me

I met a man the other day. Well no actually I met him back in July online, and then I met met him in the beginning of September. I had talked to him online for a couple of monhs but he lived in Sydney Australia although he was moving back to New Zealand. Anyhow a couple of weeks after he got back to NZ we arranged to meet for coffee or in my case Tea. We seemed to get along well and in reality talked as easily as we had online, we both have teenage sons who live with us, we both love fishing and being out on the water. Conversation is easy with him and so is the silence, and thats the telling part.
I could go on endlessly about his so far good points and how wonderful he seems to me, but I wont at this point. All I will say at the moment is I have shut my online profile down.

2 comments:

  1. Considering the "one that got away" was moving to Australia just as you met him... this sounds like a case of closing a door and opening a window.

    Have fun, good luck, and I look forward to hearing about how wonderful he seems to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this news! Love! It's so nice that conversation and silence are easy, and that you like him enough to shut down your profile. Oh, yay!

    ReplyDelete