Monday, June 7, 2010

Cinderella wants her Slipper back






Oh My oh my. Senior school ball time over the weekend. My gorgeous son wanted to wear all black and picked out the fabric for mum to make his tie, then it was all "oh mum I need one of those matching pocket hankie thingy's too please. So ok Damn! suit hire is expensive at School Ball time, and there was new shirt, socks and dress shoes of course because when your son lives in jandals , sneakers or soccerboots there is just no need for swanky smart shoes. I owe my wallet an IOU.



So anyway there is Benny all gussied up and looking every bit his age and more and there's mum in the corner with a tear in her eye cause her little man isnt anymore but boy oh boy! he looked so smart.




Normally I dont get to see this, I get the smelly manky soccer gear, jeans that should have been washed a month ago and a bedroom that is a swamphole. To see him all dressed up was lovely. To see the photos taken on the night of all the fun and revellry, even better. Until I got to the 'afterball' party photos. Oh me Oh my.... mum sat there and said not a thing...........I was too damn busy scrapping my jaw off the floor lol. Still it wasnt so bad and he is after all 17 and a boy and there are some things a mum just doesnt need to be so aware of no? ANyway here is Ben looking very smart, and here is on the way to the afterball function.....take note this is on the way to, you dont want to see the pictures from the actual event itself. lol.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! He is GORGEOUS!!! I hope he had a fantastic time! (And it looks like you posted a while ago, but this post just showed up on my reader today??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank LG. He isnt so bad. Just think you have all this to look forward to. Hey how do I get the pics to go into the middle of my blog? I just cant seem to get them anywhere but at the top :S

    ReplyDelete