Sunday, June 27, 2010

Brokering World Peace.

So, back on the dating scene am I. Had a couple if interesting ones, had a couple of truely awkward moments and had some who havent even got off the screen into real life and never will.
No keepers yet! Although one who seemed very sweet by daylight....we walked our dogs on the beach together and he held out his hand to help me over the slippery rocks, such a gentleman, turned into a somewhat beer swilling maniac by night on the second date and then offered the information he drinks too much and this has caused problems in past relationships...........oh great! Why send a cute guy who seems so sweet and lovely, and then slap that into the mix.....thanks universe!!!!!!!
One would think that if you know you do it, and it does get in the way, you would make some effort to STOP!!!

Right now this is what is on offer for me in the way of "lets meet!!" over the next week or so.....

1. A Dr from Jordan.
2. A sweet looking Argentinian Boy who is 17 yrs younger than me. Roarrrr @ me a cougar,too funny
3. An English lad
4. One who says he is Persian but I think he's Indian , whatever!!
5. A Frenchman who is 5 years younger than me....(really this cougar thing is a bit much)
6. An Aussie Bloke (good keen men Aussies) lol
7. A dutch guy (not going to happen)
8. A good old hometown kiwi boy 5 years younger than me (again whats with the young ones wanting to meet me???)

And well I thought maybe I could start a new UN with this lot and broker world peace as an outcome.
So this is me teeing up my social calendar for the next week or so. I havent been this busy since I was ....well much much younger than I am now lol.

All this means I am going to be very coffee'd or in my case tea'd or Wined out by the end of this round.
Still I must not complain when World Peace is at stake. Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, too bad for the sweet guy with the drinking problem. At least he is up front about it - I give him props for that, for sure.

    I am all for world peace. It's important for you to do your bit (plus, how fun all the younger men?!) and I'm proud of you for stepping up to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha a girl has to do what a girl has to do I guess :-)

    ReplyDelete